Tales of the Neon Sea [PlayStation 4]
- 0.40 LBS
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
- Calculated at Checkout
THIS IS A PRE-SALE, EXPECTED SHIPPING Q2 2023
In the near future, self-aware robots and humans live together in the same world, where they support each other to survive despite growing tensions and mistrust between them. Our protagonist, who has given up his career as a policeman due to the frustrations suffered, plays private detective from time to time to get on with life by getting drunk. He lives in a vast city of neon lights, where turbulent desires and greeds hide under living shadow while the growing City of Sky gobbles up the sun.
One day, the protagonist's drunken life was interrupted in a bar, where he found out about a disappearance case that at first determined him to be "regular" but later turned out to be very complicated: a satanic murderer who had escaped from prison was involved. justice a long time ago. Memories have come back to mind and the nightmare of all these years is just around the corner...
- Fascinating Story: Investigate the scene, analyze items, interact with NPCs to solve puzzles and solve cases one after another! What is behind all this, the truth, or the turbulent dark currents? Will you see reality or will you discover an even bigger mystery?
- Retro pixel style & flawless soundtrack: The retro pixel style, along with special effects and exquisite lighting, will give you an unforgettable audiovisual experience. With a variety of rigorously crafted music and sound effects, you will have a wonderful immersive experience in the boisterous and psychedelic world of the future.
- Wonderful scene design: Follow the protagonist to discover a whole world of cyberpunk pixels, chiaroscuro and humanities of the scenes.
- Puzzles of all kinds: The puzzles in the game are of all kinds, ranging from simple to complex. Use your analytical reasoning, observation skills and patience to solve them! The minigames are seamlessly integrated into the game's cutscenes and narrative, to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
- Play like a cat? Of course!: Put yourself in the feet, or paws, of Guillermo! He is a black kitten, our protagonist's special assistant. He can get key items and clues in places where the protagonist cannot access.
*We Shipping to USA only*
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Title: Tales of the Neon Sea
- Genre: Adventure
- Release date: Q2 2023
- Individually Numbered: No
- PEGI Rating: 12
- Languages: English, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Palm Pioneers, Yiti Games
- Publisher: Tesura Games