Analog transcoder to convert RGB video to component video.
The RGB2COMP is designed to be a high quality transcoder that is extremely simple to use.Connect the SCART input and the RCA component outputs. Power up your source and set your display to accept component video.
- Injection molded enclosure
- Supports 240p/480i/288p/576i/480p/720p/1080i and custom resolutions
- 1x SCART input
- 5x RCA output (Y, Pb, Pr, Left, Right)
- Rec. 601 conversion matrix
- Power: microUSB input with noise filter and overcurrent protection. You will need to supply a microUSB power cord and adaptor. The RGB2COMP uses minimal power so a 500 mA phone charger is sufficient. The best source would be the USB port on your TV/monitor.
RetroTINK RGB2COMP at VideoGamesNewYork, VGNY