GBC RETRO PIXEL IPS LCD KIT 2.0 (Black)
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
FunnyPlaying Gameboy Color - RETRO PIXEL IPS LCD KIT 2.0
- Screen display area increased 25% than the original.
- Built-in 5 display effects.
- IPS panels are characterized as having the best color and viewing angles.
- LCD and ribbon power between 0.29W and 0.68W
- The maximum brightness of the panel is 230 cd /m² (Min.).
- IPS LCD × 1
- GBC Ribbon × 1
- 3M custom installation tape × 1
- Touch ribbon cable × 1
- 20 mm wire × 2
- 5 mm wire × 1
- PLEASE TEST THE SCREEN BEFORE PUT INTO THE SHELL. If the screen is damaged after installation, we will not provide after-sales service.
- At room temperature of 20℃, the backlight of LCD is set to the fourth gear. The test results are as follows：
The minimum starting voltage for the original game card is 2V
Use EZ Flash Junior burning green card minimum starting voltage is 2.05 V
(Minimum starting voltage undergoes a change in temperature changes We recommend to use 1.5 v voltage lithium battery)
- The built-in power management module of GBC motherboard is very inefficient. We design the power management module of LCD on the ribbon, so we need to weld a power cord to the ribbon and get power from the third pin down from the switch of the motherboard.
- The original display size of GBC is 43×41mm
The IPS LCD display size is 49.5 × 44.5mm
This means you need to cut the display frame of the screen to make it suitable for IPS LCD
- The leads of the START and SELECT buttons are retained on the ribbon.
SELECT + touch = decrease brightness
Press START and SELECT simultaneously for 1 second to switch the display effect.(Short press the sensor button to cycle 7-segment brightness adjustment, long press to switch the display effect.)
- Built-in 5 display effects:
Full pixel copy display (display the highest brightness, gorgeous and concise)
Classic GBC display (perfectly restore the original display effect)
Classic RGB display (perfectly restore the original display effect, and the pixel gap looks smaller, the brightness will be slightly darker)
RGB display (closest to the original display, but the brightness is very low)
Grid line display (close to the display effect of DMG)
- It is inevitable that there will be glue in the position of the lamp hole, which can be cleaned manually.
- Modified the function of the SELECT+START combination key on the original basis. Long press the key combination to enter the function area, long press again to exit.
- Added logo backlight display and color change.
- Added the function of adjusting the position of the image window.
- Laminated the panel and lens
GBC RETRO PIXEL IPS LCD KIT 2.0 (Black) for Gameboy Color available at VideoGamesNewYork, VGNY