GBA ITA TFT BACKLIGHT KIT [Gameboy Advance]
- 0.40 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Use the lower screen of DSI to transfer, 240*160 display, the display size is the same as the original panel
- At the lowest brightness, the kit power consumption is 0.15w
- It has the same display effect as AGS-101, without ghosting, better colors and brighter backlight.
- It has a memory brightness function and can adjust the partial display window.
- Add touch to adjust brightness
- Perfect support for NES game display
- Suitable for original lens
- TFT LCD × 1
- Main ribbon × 1
- 32pin ribbon × 1
- 40pin ribbon × 1
- Welding line × 3
- 3M glue × 1
- 40pin motherboard needs to remove C54 capacitor.
- Modification requires cutting the shell but not the window
- If you adjust the display window, you need to weld the select L R key
- Good viewing angle, but not better than IPS
- The original lens can be used, the lens is not included in the kit.
- The IPS lens window is too large and not perfect. It is not recommended to use it together.
- If you have a damaged NDSI and the bottom screen is fine, you can purchase only the ribbons.
- New housing adapters are on the shelves, please check the shell page.
ITA NEW AGB TFT BACKLIGHT KIT for Gameboy Advance available at VideoGamesNewYork, VGNY