Dreamcast GDEMU + Voltage Installation Service
- 0.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Dreamcast GDEMU + Voltage Regulator Installation Service
Proper installation of the GDEMU PCB including 12v Voltage Regulator removal and 12v resistor installation.
- LABOR (NO GDEMU INCLUDED)
- GDEMU PCB & Optical drive removal (your original drive is returned back to you)
- Remove 12v Regulator (Removing the optical drive consumes less power causing the on-board regulator to work harder creating excessive hear and strain on your power supply)
- 1W Metal-Oxide Resistor (Restores power to 12v connection)
- Videogamesnewyork Warranty
- VA0 - Not Compatible
- VA1 - Compatible (All Regions)
- VA2 - Not Compatible
- Check your system version on the bottom of the console.
- Videogamesnewyork is a New York City Licensed and Bonded Repair Center.
- All repairs includes a full 30-day parts and labor warranty.
- IN-STORE: Bring you system only (no cables or controllers) you will fill out a repair form and leave a $25 deposit.
- MAIL-IN: Send and email to email@example.com with your information (System Model, Shipping Address and Phone Number) You will receive repair paperwork, shipping instructions and an invoice to pay online for the services.
**This is not a MOD CHIP! Videogamesnewyork cannot supply and ROMs, backup, reproductions or copies of any games. We are unable to offer any assistance, advise or information on how to bootleg games.
Dreamcast GDEMU + Voltage Regulator Installation Service for Dreamcast at VideoGamesNewYork, VGNY