Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles [Independent Dreamcast Game]
- Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
W&W (for short) is an action-packed Puzzle game created by Indie Developer Yuan Works, with a vast Story Mode where you guide main character Amy through wacky adventure, detailing the process and challenges of creating an Independent Game.
- * Story-Mode with tons of different Puzzle-Challenges and great story - about 20 hours of playing time alone!
- * Arcade, Puzzle, and VS-Mode (against local players or Computer-AI)
- * Hand-pixeled graphics and animations with great music
- * Various Mini-Games
- * Many secred Levels.
- * Background information about the characters and the game development can be achieved while playing
- * 40-page booklet in English and Japanese with beatiful drawings
- * Professionally creted Picture-CD with a white tray in a sealed Jewel-Case
The game is region free and should run on any DreamCast.
It's possible though that it doesn't run on some NTSC-J DreamCast models produced after the year of 2000.