- RT Classic
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
RetroTINK-2X Retro-console to Digital Display/TV
The RetroTINK-2X Classic is the original version of the ultra-low latency line doubler that takes composite, S-video and component analog output from your retro-console and outputs HDMI digital video to your modern display.
Connects all of your classic systems to your fancy HDTV's! Designed to offer a very high upscale while keeping a very low input delay. Works with all systems that have the Composite RCA (Yellow, Red & White cables) and even units that support s-video and early high definition component video (Red, Green, Blue, White, Red Cables) like the PlayStation 2, Original Xbox, Nintendo Wii.
The 2X is very easy to use. Plug in USB power to the 2X and the mini-HDMI cord from the 2X to your display. Connect your console to one of the inputs: composite, S-video or component. Press the mode select button the the correct input and you should be all set!
- LATEST VERSION of PCB and Firmware
- Inputs: Component, S-video and Composite
- Formats: 240p/480i, 288p/576i, NTSC and PAL and PAL-60
- Output: miniHDMI at 480p/576p (line-doubled mode) or input resolution (pass-thru mode)
- Latency: About 53 microseconds
- Audio: 24-bit stereo
- Optional smoothing filter
- Plexi-glass enclosure
- Power: microUSB input. You will need to supply a microUSB power cord and adaptor. The RT2X uses minimal power so a 500 mA phone charger is sufficent. The best source would be the USB port on your TV/monitor.
RetroTINK-2X [HDMI VIDEO UPSCALLER] at VideoGamesNewYork, VGNY