On Saturday March 21st 2020, we received an exception status from the Empire State Development to continue to operate in a limited capacity. We will be making some changes to our operations to help keep everyone safe.
• TRADE-IN SERVICES ARE SUSPENDED
• ALL IN-STORE EVENTS ARE CANCELED!
• ABSOLUTELY NO GATHERINGS OR LARGE GROUPS WILL BE PERMITTED
• ABSOLUTELY NO DEMO UNITS OR PUBLIC PLAY SYSTEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE
CONTINUED & EXPANDED SERVICED:
• Online order fulfillment will continue daily.
• A curbside pick-up option will be added.
• Electronic repair services will open up to service general electronics and small home appliances and computers that are in need of simple repairs when the parts are available.
• Free diagnostics will continue to be made available for all repair service.
• Ability to schedule appointments will be added to services.
• Our workforce will be reduced a minimal staff.
• Our store hours will be heavily reduced to 10am - 6pm daily.
• Only employees that have volunteered will continue to work. All employees who need or want to stay at home will be permitted.
All possible transactions that can be done at the door without entering the establishment will be performed at the entrance to enhance safety of customers and employees. We are asking every single customer to clean their hands (or even gloves) with the provided hand sanitizer.
Thank you for your support and understanding, if you have any questions please contact via email email@example.com