Location Filming & Photography
We often get asked if our location can be used for Interviews, Films, Music Videos, TV Shows, QUSTOME Q&A , New Broadcasts, Photo Shoots and more...
The simple answer to most of those questions is YES!, we love to host film and community based projects.
One of the highlights of being an Independent retailer is that the store itself gets to decide to allow this. Our store is all about the community, after all there would be no Videogamesnewyok without all of YOU!
With that said there are some rules and options to proceed with taking photos and video in the store.
- Verbal Permission must be giving to any person or animal that may be in the content of your media (even if they are in the background).
- You may want to consider written consent for anything used for production or monetization.
- Conduct yourself with respect and manors! Using our location is a PRIVELEGE than can be REVOKED.
- Let Videogamesnewyork know what you do with the footage, we often repost the material on our social media!
- Do not show up with a full camera crew and expect to be able to have space without notification.
Can I request an interview with staff?
YES, the majority of our staff has spent over 20 years in the video game industry. They are often knowledgeable about current events and trends in the industry. For more information contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store to talk to a manager.
Can I film in your store during off hours?
Often we can schedule and accommodate filming on location before or after business hours. For more information contact us via email email@example.com or call the store to talk to a manager.
I need equipment for a production/photoshoot/display
We often both rent and sell media outlets, photojournalists, prop masters, TV shows and other with equipment for their needs. The earlier the notice the more options we have to assist you. For more information contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store to talk to a manager.