Finding Teddy (Sega Dreamcast)
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Finding Teddy for Sega Dreamcast
A little girl was sleeping peacefully with her Teddy bear, when suddenly, a monster popped out from her cupboard then stole her favorite plush.
When closing the door, the little girl awoke then got inside the cupboard. and was projected into a magical world, full of monsters and oddities.
She must now explore this strange land and help its inhabitants in order to rescue her Teddy.
Still one question remains : will she be able to go back to the real world ?
- The little girl : She's the main character, she's looking for her Teddy bear.
- Mister Fly : Very useful fly to access some items where the little girl can't go. Very courteous.
- Mister Cat : Has a bad temper, nevertheless useful to access small places and narrow galleries. Just need to scratch its back.
- The revival of Point'n-Click. Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel.
- An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.
- No dialogues. Riddles and Music are the main point of the game.
Graphics completely handmade, realized pixel by pixel
An adventure divided into three chapters including dozens of riddles with multiple side quests.
No dialogues. Riddles and Music are the main point of the game.
Supports HDMI & VGA Cables
- TYPE Adventure
- EAN 0800265939578
- EDITOR JoshProd
- STUDIO Storybird
- RELEASE YEAR 2019
- GAME LANGUAGES EN
- MANUAL LANGUAGE EN/JAP
- PACKAGING US/JAP Version
- PLATFORM Dreamcast US/JAP/PAL
- FORMAT FREE REGION
This is not a REPRODUCTION or BOOTLEG, while these games are not licensed or endorsed by Sega they are Licensed by the software rights holder. (We guarantee that our retrogaming games are as close as possible to the quality of the packaging of the original games. We employ professionals for the manufacture of each of our products.)
This is a produced on MIL-CD media (like all professional Dreamcast indie games) and might not be compatible with some Dreamcast consoles built after November 2000. Please check the manufacture date on the label on the bottom of your console before.