Gameboy Advance IPS LCD Replacement Kit [v2] (GBA)
- 0.70 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
GameBoy Advance IPS LCD V2 REPLACEMENT KITS
The next evolution in GBA upgrading. We have all seen what it looks like to put a GBA SP 101 screen into a GBA system. This is the next level of that upgrade! a 2019 produces SUPER SHARP IPS LCD designed for the GBA itself.
- Color is brighter and fuller than the AGS-101 screen.
- Supports 10 levels of brightness adjustment (OPTIONAL requires soldering 3 wires)
- The pixels are four times larger than ags-101, the image is not stretched or distorted, the same proportion as the GBA original screen.
- It's very easy to install, and if you don't need brightness adjustment, you don't even need to connect any wires. It supports 32pin and 40pin ports.
- Incredible High Contract 3.19" LG IPS LCD Screen
- Built-in Adjustable brightness 5 - Levels
- Supports all models of GBA: 32pin and 40pin.
- NO SCREEN tearing like original screen!
- Version 2 (latest version)
- Official FunnyPlaying Brand (Not Knock off)
- IPS LCD Screen
- Glass Screen Cover (self adhesive)
- LCD GBA Ribbon [Version 2]
- Alignment Spacers
- 3m adhesive Pad
Just like the GBA LCD mod some internal case modification is required to fit the LCD in the system. While this mod is rated ENTRY level it will require basic technician skill level work. Unfortunately due to the requirement of fabrication we only offer a limited warranty. Physical damage to the product of ribbon is not covered under the warranty.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE:
Videogamesnewyork is a fully licensed and bonded repair service based in the East Village, New York City. All of our repairs a covered inder a 30 day parts & laboy warranty. We offer this and all GBA customization services in out retail location and via mail in service. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DIY PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION:
DIY product include a limited warranty that coves them against abnormal defects not consistent with the bulk of the DIY product. These products are designed aftermarket and are made to upgrade an existing product. This may cause changes in operation and functions of the existing products that would not be covered by this product or Videogamesnewyorks warranty.
Additionally damage caused from improper installation, mishandling will void any warranty. If you have any questions contact support via email before proceeding.
Full video coming soon thanks in part to Bob from RetroRGB.com
GameBoy Advance IPS LCD V2 REPLACEMENT KITS available at Videogamesnewyork, NY