Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin [Launch Edition]
- 0.70 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin is a turn-based Role-Playing Game (RPG) for PlayStation Portable. It is the last of the existing Japanese Persona games to be released in North America. Innocent Sin is a port of this 1999 game originally released for PlayStation that together with Persona 2: Eternal Punishment are sequels to the original game in the Persona series, Revelations: Persona. The game features addictive single player RPG gameplay, powerful "Personas" that are aspects of character's personalities manifested in magic based abilities, party based combat, random battles, a range of improvements over the original Sony gaming console release and the ability to alter the realities of the game by spreading rumors to non-player characters encountered.
The Missing Chapter in the Persona Series
Over 12 years in the making, the official localization of Innocent Sin provides patient fans with the other side of the Persona 2 arc, a dark adventure about high school students who find their reality being twisted by rumors, and who must draw on their inner strengths, their Personas, to bring back order. Taking advantage of PSP system's 16:9 aspect ratio, higher resolution display, superior audio, and increased horsepower, this remastered version of one of the pinnacles of Atlus' flagship Shin Megami Tensei franchise delivers a sleek new interface, new side quests in the Climax Theater and the player's choice of the fully remixed or original soundtrack.
Key Game Features
- The "Lost Persona" Arrives, Expanded and Enhanced - The only Persona game to never see a formal release in North America is finally here, with improved visuals, the option to play with the original or a remixed soundtrack, new quests, refinements, and much more.
- A Twisted World in which Rumor Becomes Reality - When casual gossip suddenly becomes harsh existence, the denizens of Sumaru City realize the bizarre phenomenon can quickly get out of hand and be used to further nefarious agendas. It's up to you and your classmates to figure out what or who is pulling everyone's strings.
- Befriend the Enemy - Contact enemy demons to gain items, tarot cards, and vital information only they have. Negotiate carefully: every demon reacts to certain approaches differently.
- An Updated Turn-Based Battle System - Choose to enter commands for party members at each turn or assign them actions to repeat until you decide otherwise.
- Improved Fusion Spells - Once a fusion spell is discovered unleash these merged abilities of characters at anytime, now right from the battle menu.
- Shorter Load Times - The game can be installed on a storage medium to cut down on the load times occurring at the beginning and end of battles.
- Mini-maps - The new mini-map window ensures that you can always check your position and not get lost.
6 varied playable characters.
Reality altering Rumor system.
Who exactly is the Joker?
Roam through Sumaru City.