RetroTINK-2X v3.1 PCB [HDMI VIDEO UPSCALLER]
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
RetroTINK-2X Retro-console to Digital Display/TV
The RetroTINK-2X is a plug-and-play, ultra-low latency line doubler. Connect your retro-console over composite, S-Video and component to your modern display!
Connects all of your classic systems to your fancy HDTV's! Designed to offer a very high upscale while keeping a very low input delay. Works with all systems that have the Composite RCA (Yellow, Red & White cables) and even units that support s-video and early high definition component video (Red, Green, Blue, White, Red Cables) like the PlayStation 2, Original Xbox, Nintendo Wii.
The 2X is very easy to use. Plug in USB power to the 2X and the mini-HDMI cord from the 2X to your display. Connect your console to one of the inputs: composite, S-video or component. Press the mode select button the the correct input and you should be all set!
- LATEST VERSION of PCB and Firmware 3.1
- Inputs: Component, S-video and composite
- Formats: 240p/480i, 288i/576i, NTSC and PAL and PAL60
- Output: miniHDMI at 480p/576p (line-doubled mode) or input resolution (pass-thru mode)
- Latency: About 53 microseconds
- Audio: 24-bit stereo
- Power: microUSB
- Optional smoothing filter
- Plexi-glass enclosure
RetroTINK-2X [HDMI VIDEO UPSCALLER] at VideoGamesNewYork, VGNY