8bitdo Retro Receiver for SNES
- 0.90 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
8Bitdo x Analogue
Just like the Retro Receiver for NES, we partnered with Analogue to develop a wireless experience for your original Super Nintendo and Super Famicom. The Retro Receiver is a bluetooth receiver that you plug into your original SNES. It allows you to play your SNES wirelessly with any original SNES or SFC model and even other aftermarket SNES/SFC systems.
Compatible with all 8Bitdo Controllers.
Next Gen too.
With the Retro Receiver, not only can you play your SNES wirelessly with any 8Bitdo controller or arcade stick: but you can even use wireless next gen controllers, too.
- Original Super Nintendo (all models)
- Original Super Famicom (all models)
- All systems with an SNES/SFC-style controller port
- All 8Bitdo controllers & arcade sticks
- PS3, PS4
- Wii Mote, Wii U Pro
- Additional buttons mapped to turbo on all controllers
- Compatible with two-four Retro Receivers for multiplayer player games
Dimensions / Weight
- 40.3mm x 43.6mm x 17mm
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2
- DC Power supply 5V, 100mA (powers directly from the NES controller port)
- Retro Receiver for SNES
- USB Cable
- $19.99 USD
Customers Also Viewed