8bitdo Retro Receiver for NES
- 0.90 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Experience NES. Wirelessly.
8Bitdo x Analogue
We partnered with Analogue to develop a wireless experience for your original NES, unlike anything done before.
The Retro Receiver is a bluetooth receiver that you plug into your original NES. It allows you to play your NES wirelessly with any original NES model, the Analogue Nt and even other aftermarket NES systems.
Compatible with all 8Bitdo Controllers.
Next Gen too.
With the Retro Receiver, not only can you play your NES wirelessly with any 8Bitdo controller or arcade stick: but you can even use wireless next gen controllers, too.
- Original NES (all models)
- Analogue Nt
- All systems with an NES-style controller port
- All 8Bitdo controllers & arcade sticks
- PS3, PS4
- Wii Mote, Wii U Pro
- Additional buttons mapped to turbo on all controllers
- Compatible with two-four Retro Receivers for multiplayer player games
- 56.3mm x 34.7mm x 16mm
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, Class 2
- DC Power supply 5V, 100mA (powers directly from the NES controller port)
- Retro Receiver for NES
- USB Cable
- $19.99 USD
Customers Also Viewed